Capping a year and a half of explosive growth in telehealth, “Getting Telehealth Policy Right” allowed experts, advocates, patients and providers to explore timely questions of policy, access and balance.
Speakers and panelists discussed issues such as:
- The use of telehealth for preventive care
- Balancing virtual and in-person physician visits
- How telehealth can reduce health care disparities
- The benefits and drawbacks of on-demand telehealth apps
- How state and federal policy will shape telehealth moving forward
Click below to read the summit report.