The eighth annual Infant Health Policy Summit welcomed health care providers, parents,
policymakers, advocates and other stakeholders to explore how policy solutions can
improve the health and lives of infants and their families.
This year’s event, held both in-person and virtually, examined issues such as:
- The Black maternal health crisis
- RSV preventive interventions
- Parents as partners in their baby’s care
- Donor human milk quality and safety
- Drug, formula and product shortages
Click below to read the event report.