The sixth annual Infant Health Policy Summit welcomed health care providers, parents, policymakers, advocates and other stakeholders to explore how policy solutions can improve the health and lives of infants and their families.
This year’s event, held virtually, examined issues such as:
- The value of safety and innovation for neonates
- Respiratory syncytial virus and compounding disparities
- Perspectives from the Asian, Black, Hispanic and LGBTQ communities
- The long-term effects of separating mothers and babies during COVID-19
- Nutrition and safety in a growing human donor milk market
- Newborns and rare diseases
Click below to read the report.