The fifth annual National Policy & Advocacy Summit on Biologics brought together health care providers, policy experts, patient advocates and other stakeholders. The event explored how sound public policies can facilitate the safe use of biologics in patient-centered care.
This year’s event, held virtually, examined issues such as:
- What the 2020 election means for health care policy
- Biologics’ role in treating cancer and migraine disease
- The lasting impact of COVID-19 health policy flexibilities
- Mental health and chronic disease
- Biosimilars’ market uptake
Click below to read the report.