What if all patients had a pain management approach that allowed them to live full and productive lives? That pivotal question resonated throughout the seventh Summit on Balanced Pain Management, a national policy event exploring patient-centered care for people living with pain.
Led by Mike Walsh of Alliance for Balanced Pain Management and Amanda Conschafter of the Alliance for Patient Access, the summit welcomed health care providers, policy experts, patient advocates and other stakeholders.
This year’s event, held virtually on February 2, 2021, examined:
- Policy predictions for a new presidential administration
- COVID-19’s impact on pain management
- Utilization management barriers
- Treatment challenges and osteoarthritis
- Chronic pain and mental health.
Click below to read the report.